Thursday, December 13, 2007

Slackin

A Few Christmas Pics



Man it has been a while since I posted last. I will give a quick run down.

I ended up dropping at Nathaniels Run after 2 hours. I just didn't feel like running around in a circle all night long in the cold.

Rick and I ran Dude Where's the trail 50k and finished 2nd and 3rd my about 1 minute after catching the leader and then gettting lost with 3/4 mile left for 10 minutes.



I have been doing a lot of treadmill running lately, it has helped me in picking up the pace and also has been a lot easier than those cold dark morning runs. Overall my body feels great. Nothing hurts and I can actually walk normal in the morning. I have been eating super clean and am really concentrating on dropping some weight, so far so good.

Corbin has been kickin butt in wrestling. he has taken 2nd in his first 2 wrestling tournaments and has been going against kids who have already been wrestling a year or 2.His third tournament is this Sunday. I predict 1st place this time.

I have been spending way too much on Christmas but I always do. We bought ourselves a nice lcd tv and an HD pocket size camcorder while out shopping for others already.

Saturday we are trying for a 50k trainer at Wyco in the Ice/Mud. It is supposed to snow friday night into Saturday so it should be fun!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

The kids pictures are the cutest! I need to think about TM too, I hate those early dark runs at slogging pace...