Friday, April 11, 2008

Slackin


Man, I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since I took the time to post anything.
Everything has been good lately, just trying to get through the last few weeks of crappy weather hopefully.
John and I ran Brew2Brew last weekend. It went pretty smooth for me although my legs got really tight the last 10 miles or so from all of the pavement. I ended up finishing is 6:35 which is about 45 minutes faster than last year.


Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!! Finally, I have been a Jayhawk fan since '85 when Danny Manning was a freshman and it is about freakin time they bring home another championship. I almost turned off that last game with 2 minutes left, glad I didn't.


Both the boys have been practicing Baseball a lot. Tristans team has a tournament next week and then the regular season games start up for a few months.
Only 2 weeks till FreeState in Lawrence. I am planning on running the 100k and hope to get a little revenge on the course for what it did to me last year. We are planning on taking the camper out 2 days early for the race and enjoy a long weekend if the weather cooperates.
We have been spending a lot of time planning for our trip to Cali this summer. We will be in the High Sierras for 4 1/2 days for Western States and then drive town to LA/Disney/San Diego for 4 1/2 days to hit the beaches and Disneyland. It should be a blast.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: