Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kearney in the hizzzouse.

It is sweet to finally get a stretch of nice weather to enjoy finally!! There are now 4 kearneyites registered for Free State. Rick is running the marathon with one of his clients, I am doing the 100k and John is doing the 40 mile. The past few weeks John has gone out with Rick and I to Wyco including 2 loops last Saturday in the slop. He has run many marathons, the last 2 being on trail so he should fare well. This is David's first race over the 10 miles he did at Wyco. Hopefully his recently sprained ankle holds up. Both John and I are taking our families and campers and making a weekend of it at the campgrounds starting next Friday. Hopefully the nice weather continues. Our baseball team has it's second tournament game tonight, the first one was a little rough but we will get better each time out. I have been getting in decent mileage lately but no runs over 21 miles. I will do another 20 mile run this weekend then cut back for Free State. Been out to wyco the last few days looking for morels but haven't found anything except a bunch of ticks.

I am tired of these a-holes thinking they have the right to go postal when they are sick of feeling sorry for themselves. Freakin man up and if you have a problem then settle it the right way. Killing a bunch of unarmed people locked in a classroom? I am not sure if that proves anything except that you should have never been put on this earth in the first place. I truly feel deeply saddened for those people and families who were cheated out of their time. Live your life to the fullest every day. You never know when you could run into one of these pitiful people.,,.,.NO REGRETS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was told about your blog by Shane"Crash"Jones and I am glad I did. Great posts and you are an inspiration for us that need to lose weight.

Gabe said...

thanks gripperm...keep up the hard work. You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.

Jason The Running Man said...

Wow, great work Gabe! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Another blog to read now!

Shane A. Jones said...

Right on Gabe! Nice thoughts on the vtech stootings. Good job at Free State. Looks like you're right on track for Kettle.