Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ho humm

Man the past couple weeks have really flown by. I am running in Brew2Brew this weekend. Hopefully everything will go well. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get back from Lawrence and what I am going to carry with me. Hopefully I can work it so I can get a ride back and have someone take a bag to the finish for me. I have been increasing my mileage a bit. Up to 81 last week. I got in 15 this morning and hopefully the same the next few mornings. I am looking for 90 this week w/ B2B. Next weekend is Rockin K, I have decided to only do the marathon there for family reasons. We can then be back home around dinner and have everyone well rested for Easter. Of course I am off work next week so hopefully I can get a chance to get caught up on stuff around home too. Starting next week we have 2 baseball practices, 2 t-ball practices and 2 soccer games every week. FUN FUN.

No comments: